1. Man in a High Cap, Etching made in 1630, 3rd state of 3, Rembrandt, Print pulled – unknown
2. Rembrandt’s Mother with Hand on her Chest, Etching made in 1631, 4th state of 4, Restrike pulled in late 20th c.
3. Rembrandt with Plumed Hat and Lowered Sabre, Etching made in 1634, 2nd state of 3, Print pulled in artist’s lifetime
4. Self-Portrait in Velvet Cap with Plume, “Self Portrait in Velvet Cap with Plume,” Etching made in 1638, 1st state of 3, Print pulled in artist’s lifetime
5. Peasant Family on the Tramp, Etching made in 1652, 2nd state of 2, Restrike pulled in early 19th c.
6. Peasant in a High Hat Leaning on a Stick, Copy by Francois Vivares, 1709-1780, Etching made in mid. 18th c., Fake, Print pulled in early 19th c.
7. Descent from the Cross, 1633, Etching with burin on laid paper, Rembrandt, Print pulled in artist’s lifetime
8. Landscape with Cow Drinking, Etching made in 1650 3rd state of 3 Restrike Restrike pulled in late 20th c.