Announcing a New Workshop Series: Drawing from Life
Drawing from Life is a series of workshops designed to build artistic skill in various media. Each workshop is designed to introduce new themes and techniques. Participants may begin the series at any point or sign up for an individual class of interest. The Assistant Professor of Art from Wesley College, Joshua Nobiling, will lead the series. Workshops are available to be taken as virtual programs to enjoy from the comfort of your home or as in-person workshops with supplies provided.
- March 20, 10 AM- 12 PM – Oil Pastel Landscapes
- April 17, 10 AM – 12 PM – Portrait Drawing
- May 8, 10 AM – 12 PM – Figure Drawing
- May 22, 10 AM – 12 PM – Animal Chalk Pastels
- June 12, 10 AM – 12 PM – Colorful Figure Drawing